**This course is (ICF) International Coach Federation CERTIFIED**
Participants will receive 72 hours of coach-specific training that will make them eligible to become ACC certified and that can be applied to PCC training hours.
During this 12 week collaborative participants will receive practical and theoretical grounding in the fundamentals of personal transformation, coaching and facilitation, and explore its intersectionality with Psychoanalysis.
Dates - Cohort 11: meets for (12) sessions, 3 hours per session, conducted virtually via zoom on the following dates:
Nov 16, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14, 21, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8
Total Training Hours - 72
Language - English
Impactful Coaching is ICF Certified!
As an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) program Impactful Coaching fulfills all of the ICF’s course training requirements and supports you through the entire ICF application process.
Momentum Education has completed the ICF's stringent accreditation process. To ensure the highest quality coach preparation, accredited programs are continually assessed and evaluated for excellence in curricula, core competencies, faculty, structure, proficiency, and ethics.
Please note that completion of Momentum Education's Impactful Coaching program fulfills ACSTH requirements only. In addition to completing coursework students will also be responsible for meeting the following requirements:
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months to be documented on your online application. Your Mentor Coach must be an ACC who has completed a full cycle of the credential through renewal, PCC in good standing.
- A minimum of 100 hours (70 paid*) of coaching experience with at least eight clients following the start of your coach-specific training. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 24 months** prior to submitting the application for the credential.
- Performance evaluation (audio recording and written transcript of a coach session to be uploaded with your application).
- Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
At Momentum Education we believe that coaching is a process of discovery and support that aims to improve performance and focuses on the ‘here and now’. We are not considering the ‘coach as an expert’ but, instead, the coach as a facilitator of discovery through inquiry and possibility. We support our clients in opening up a perspective that moves them forward from their present thinking to a “place” where they experience themselves as empowered, and take purposeful committed action consistent with what matters to them.
Learn practical coaching techniques
Learn what coaching is and what coaching is not
Learn the art of listening
Learn the art of curiosity and asking powerful questions
Develop your own personal coaching style
Develop your coaching authority and coaching presence
Learn the ethics of coaching
Practice different coaching techniques with a one-on-one client
Learn how to develop a clear vision and measurable goals with your client.
IMPACTFUL COACHING 12 WEEK SYLLABUS
Module 1 - Setting the Foundation
Module 2 - Self-As Coach
Module 3 - The Art Of Listening
Module 4 - MetaStory - Listening for the Metaphor
Module 5 - Curiosity, Exploration and Discovery
Module 6 - Coaching Identity, Authority & Coaching from a Personal Distinction
Module 7 - Types of Coaches and Coaching Styles & Coaching Panel Event
Module 8 - Transference & Countertransference
Module 9 - Integrity, Workability & Credibility
Module 10 - Triggers and Trauma: Navigating Self & Others
Module 11 - Neuroscience, Coaching and Results
Module 12 - Graduation Presentations
Tamara Lynn - Your Trainer
Tamara Lynn is a Lead Facilitator, ICF PCC Certified Coach, Education Strategist and Professional Development Coordinator.
She has expanded the reach of Momentum Education's Teen Program from New York to Seattle to Los Angeles and has worked with thousands of people. She has over a 15 years of experience teaching and coaching. She has extensive experience designing and delivering programs and workshops concerning a variety of topics; her expertise is in the area of leadership, diversity, social innovation, personal transformation and healing, radical inclusion, and youth and adult development. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Master of Science in Teaching Adolescents with Disabilities and a Master of Science in Educational Leadership.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
You are currently a coach, utilize coaching in your career, or are interested in exploring coaching.
You are looking to take your career to the next level
You manage individuals or teams
You are interested in utilizing coaching to impact your personal relationships.
You are looking to trust and enhance your intuition, your voice and your impact.
You are interested in becoming a Momentum Education Trainer.
Requirements students must meet to enter the program
- Prerequisites - None
Policies on payment of tuition and fees
- You can hold your place in class and complete registration by submitting a payment in full or creating a payment plan with a minimum deposit. For those on a payment plan, payment in full of any remaining balance is due before the 4th meeting in order to complete the program.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
- Payments. All payments are non-refundable.
- Transfer Policy If you cannot attend the course for which you registered, you may choose to transfer your registration to a later course date. A transfer fee may apply to each transfer request.
- Payment Plans. To change payment information, email [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to any scheduled charge(s).